Thursday 21 March 2013

Catalunya Cruising By Adam Jeewooth

A 2 week trip to Catalunya means only one thing   ---  I’m going to get really pumped.
onsighting la corva
de la felicitat 7c

Driving down with Carl and treacle is always a pleasure.   We headed straight to terradets to have fun in the sun.  However, it was raining and wet at most crags in the area.  We stuck it out and climbed the driest of the wet routes. 
Eventually the weather did improve meaning I could finally clip the chains on various routes up to 8a with no problems.  
 I had a fantastic time out there, meeting some great people and loved getting fit on orange rock.  
I Really enjoyed staying at Jane Newmans beautiful home in the wilderness. http://www.ownersdirect.co.uk/spain/s3.htm
Hopefully my new found fitness will kick start my routes season if the weather improves.  Who knows?  Watch this space.
Stay safe and keep warm.
Jee



onsighting la corva
de la felicitat 7c

No comments:

Post a Comment