Monday 2 June 2014

SEASONAL PSYCHE- By Adam Jeewooth

As Spring turns to Summer, the Psyche and motivation has arrived.
Over the last few months trips to Malham, the Lakes and Wales have been going well.  Ticking Bat Route is just around the corner and I am hoping to send before the weather turns hot and work commitments get in the way.  This is the fittest I’ve been for 3 years and I’m loving it.
The Metolius Inferno Draws are brilliant and The Evolv Bandits and Pontas are Holding their own against the rock.
Adam Jeewooth Hatch Life v10/11

Adam Jeewooth shock value v11

Recent trips to Wales have assisted with my power endurance and fitness and also increased my strength.  I have ticked a few new personal problems in the cave: Left wall v8, right wall high v9, cave life v10, high life v10, hatch life v10/11, but failed in hatch life high v11 dropping the last moves 3-4 time (that’s climbing for you).  Also had a good tour of Llandullas cave with Local Wad Chris Doyle.

adam jeewooth walking up ben nevis with ruby dog

A Quick hit to Virtual Crag ended up with an unexpected tick of a classic V11 Shock Value.
Last week a van trip to Scotland was good fun, sightseeing and to conclude the trip an epic walk up Ben Nevis.  Thankfully the Stretch Zion Pants kept me cool and my Evolv Bolt Trainers were comfortable on the rough terrain.
Off to Malham in a min. Wish me luck..........
Enjoy the sun folks.
Jee

No comments:

Post a Comment