Monday 5 September 2011

Rob Lloyd update

Long time since the last update. I've finished college, moved house and got a new job! I recently joined the team at the Urban Rock store inside Reading Climbing Centre and this job is fantastic - gaining knowledge on equipment and being located where it is, I can train easier!

The Summer Bouldering League has come to an end at RCC now. Each round has been great with the routes being set by the likes of James Garden, Liam Halsey, Dave Barrans, Yann Genoux and the guys at RCC.
This league went very well and I managed to secure first place in some of the rounds and first place overall in both boulder and lead sections.

Since my last update I've spent time in both North Wales and The Peak District. I found myself with a project in wales which got linked in two overlapping sections - just need more time! Up north in the Peak District the weather wasn't ideal, dodging the showers. Despite this I pulled on to a few of the easier classics and flashed Trackside and Gorilla Warfare and climbed Early Doors third go among others.


No comments:

Post a Comment