Friday 7 February 2014

PRE SEASON PUMP by Adam Jeewooth

Climbing at the back end of 2013 was going really well.  I could feel my strength building and i was focused.



Conditions were good for the grit and when it was wet outside, I was doing circuits at the wall to get some pre season pump.  I managed to tick of loads of new gritstone problems comfortably  up to V10 but haven't tried anything harder this season.



Pictures above:Adam Jeewooth     lager lager lager V9 and random climber on the best rock in the world at Margalef

A quick hit to catalunya  last week for 6days on sighting  was successful and I concentrated on getting the mileage in my arms rather than trying hard routes.  I impressed myself on the first day flashing a 30 metre 7c+ and from that point on my confidence was high. Thanks to Lynn for the belays and accommodation.

Super Set V10 


Now back in Britain my brain is telling me train and prepare for the route season ahead.  My tick list is wrote for the year and I'm going to do my best to achieve my goals. Just praying for a bit of sun now to dry things out.  Fingers crossed.

Also watch this space for the newest photographer in town......Peter Wilkinson.....

Stay Safe








No comments:

Post a Comment